Half-timbered house Farbenhaus-Cramer
Half-timbered house Farbenhaus-Cramer
Farbenhaus Cramer is one of the lovingly renovated town houses on Untermarkt and has a beautiful inner courtyard.
to the story:
The building was constructed in 1562 using stones from St. Nicholas' Church in Görmar and St. Daniel's Chapel near Ammern. It was opened as the first Protestant grammar school under the patronage of the Teutonic Order, but was only used until 1580. The building has been privately owned by various owners since 1604 and has been the headquarters of the Cramer company since 1961. The half-timbered storeys are concealed under plaster.
Details
Country:
Germany
City:
Mulhouse
Zip code:
99974
Street:
Lower market 6
Phone: