Former blade mill
Former blade mill
Mentioned with certainty in 1414. Also called Fronmühle in the 16th century. The mill had three grinding gears and served as a grinding, leather rolling, tanning and oil mill. A flood also damaged the mill in 1918. The two mill wheels were removed in 1936 and replaced by turbines. From 1936 to 2008, a knitting mill was located in the buildings. The mill house association has been based here since 2015.
Details
Country:
Germany
City:
Mulhouse
Zip code:
99974
Street:
Friedrich Engels Street 21
Phone:
Email: