Former small stone bridge mill
Former small stone bridge mill
The former Small Stone Bridge Mill was located directly opposite (behind) the Large Stone Bridge Mill, on the other side of the millrace. It was built around 1614 as a grinding mill. In 1862 it was converted into a wool mill and spinning mill. From 1910 the mill wheels were removed and a turbine was installed. The building was later converted into a residential house. Today, no parts of the building are left, only a wall directly on the mill race bears witness to the former mill.
Details
Country:
Germany
City:
Mulhouse
Zip code:
99974
Street:
At the bunting bridge
Phone: