Former cross mill
Former cross mill
The first mention of the mill was in 1316 (mill in front of the Görmartor). The mill had a slope of ¾ cubit (0.45 meters) and was a grinding mill. In 1660 it was burnt down during the Pfuhl Bridge fire. In the 19th century an oil mill was added. A big fire in 1899 caused a damage of 100,000 marks in the mill. The mill was rebuilt by Wilhelm Wender (today's building). The mill ceased to operate in 1991.
Details
Country:
Germany
City:
Mulhouse
Zip code:
99974
Street:
Cross ditch 1
Phone: