Former upper mill
Former upper mill
This mill was first mentioned in 1526 and was used as an engine mill around 1820. A steam boiler was added to the mill building (western side) in 1893 by the owner Karl Werner. In 1922, a metal goods factory with an iron foundry (Karlswerk GmbH) was built here and a cupola furnace was installed. The mill building was demolished in 1986.
Details
Country:
Germany
City:
Mulhouse
Zip code:
99974
Street:
Obermühlenweg
Phone: