Half-timbered house Mühlhäuser Hof
Half-timbered house Mühlhäuser Hof
The "Mühlhäuser Hof" was built on the site of the former Dominican monastery in 1689 after the great town fire. In the 19th century, the building housed a brewery with a bar and a restaurant. The "Mühlhäuser Hof" has been a four-star hotel since 2006.
to the story:
The building at Steinweg 65 is a burgher's farmhouse with brewing rights dating back to 1689 (inscription). The Steinweg 65/ Breitenstraße 1 farmstead was the site of a brewery until the First World War. The initial development after 1689 probably consisted of older building remains in addition to the main house; a complete, enclosed four-sided courtyard was built around 1800 at the latest. Adjacent to the inner courtyard are the ruins of the former Predigerkirche St. Peter and Paul. The high and reinforced attic over three levels (with a reclining chair) suggests that it was used as a tannery.
Details
Germany
Mulhouse
99974
Steinweg 65