Veßra Monastery
The municipality of Kloster Veßra lies in the beautiful valley of the Schleuse, which flows into the Werra nearby. The landmark of our village are the two monastery towers of the "Hennebergisches Museum...
Poi
The municipality of Kloster Veßra lies in the beautiful valley of the Schleuse, which flows into the Werra nearby. The landmark of our village are the two monastery towers of the "Hennebergisches Museum...
Text follows. Text follows.Text follows.Text follows.Text follows.Text follows.Text follows.Text follows.Text follows.Text follows.Text follows.Text follows.Text follows.Text follows.Text follows.Text follows.Text follows.Text follows.Text follows.Text follows.Text follows.Text follows.Text follows.Text follows.Text follows.Text follows.Text follows.Text follows.Text follows.Text follows.Text follows.Text follows...
Thal, the town of Ruhla, with its current population of around 2000, lies in the middle of a natural forest reserve at an altitude of 330 m above sea level. The town was first mentioned in documents in 1241. From...
Mupperg in the Sonneberg lowlands is a district of the municipality of Föritztal in the Sonneberg district of Thuringia. The village was first mentioned in a document in 1114. Among the places of interest are the...
The Bielen district of Nordhausen is located just outside the city gates and is also directly connected to the city center by a cycle path. In summer, the lido on the...
German-German history comes to life at the Schifflersgrund border museum. The former border crossing was opened as a border museum on October 3. Some citizens had prevented the border fortifications from being dismantled quickly after the border...
Saalburg-Ebersdorf is a town in the Saale-Orla district in Thuringia, located on the Bleilochstausee, the largest reservoir in Germany. The town was formed in 2003 from the merger of the town of Saalburg and the municipality of Ebersdorf....
Mittelpöllnitz is a municipality in the northeast of the Thuringian Saale-Orla district.Coming from the direction of Pößneck on the B 281, you leave the Orlasenke in Triptis, overcome the watershed between the Saale and Elster and...
The first documented mention of the small village with the name "Schönau" was in 1362. The starting point for the development of the settlement in the Schönaugrund at that time was an iron...
A church was built as early as 1140, which was handed over to the Cistercian nunnery from 1200 in 1217. The church was built in the Romanesque style and was renovated at the beginning of the 14th...